Detail information about the listing


There is over  1.3M in current work in progress at this property maintenance & servicing company! 60 percent of their services are utilized by the military, parks department, and United States Fishing & Wildlife Services, while the other 40 percent of their client base is primarily made up of commercial real estate holding portfolio and multi-unit real estate owners.  Their services include maintenance, renovation & light remodeling, repairs, and rehab work. Located in Houston, TX since 2004, they have a well-established team, including 1 Admin Assistant, 1 Office Manager, 1 Network IT, 1 Operations Manager, 2 Estimators, 1 Superintendent, 1 Residential Supervisor, 1 Federal Contracting Assistant, and 1 Bookkeeper.  They also have 6 field crews with 1-2 men per truck. The owner currently works part-time, primarily handling oversight of operations & reviewing of financials. Their location includes a 4,200 sq. ft. office building (3 offices, 15 workstations, conference rooms, etc.), a 2,500 s. ft. warehouse, and a 1 2-acre equipment yard.


Priced at  1,450,000, this business is primed for new ownership to step in and continue the business’s upward growth pattern, as well as see new growth by expanding marketing tactics and growing the business to consumer residential work.  With the purchase, you would be getting  175K in assets as well, including crew vans trucks, trailers, pressure washers, manlift, and everything else needed to continue to operate successfully.  The current owner has offered both a training period of 1 year and a 12.5 percent seller carry to ensure a smooth transition and establish his stake in the ongoing success of the company.

Additional Details

  • State:TX
  • Asking Price:$1,450,000
  • Cash Flow:$401,377
  • Established:2004
  • Support & Training:6 months – 1 year
Show all
  • Reason For Leaving:Semi-retirement
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

imageYour request has been submitted successfully.