Detail information about the listing
Calamus Enterprises Bathtub Refinishing services now offer to sell their tub re-glazing business in the Miami Metro area.
It has been in business for more than 4 years with great success but Calamus Enterprises would like to concentrate more on DC metro area markets.
No prior experience is necessary, all training is provided. All you need is a great work ethic and a drive to succeed as an independent business owner.
A yearly income of 150k and more is feasible for hard-working individuals in the Miami metropolitan area which has a population of over 6 million people. One good technician can create a cash flow of around 150k- 200 per year.
Serving right now Miami metropolitan area: Miami, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Davie, Boca Raton, Sunrise, Plantation, Miami Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Weston, etc.
Clients appreciate the low cost yet the high-quality option to updating the bathroom without the hassle of messy, time-consuming renovations
Buying our Bathtub Reglazing business would benefit from:
* Low Start-Up Costs
Get started by working from your home with basic office equipment (computer, smartphone), no brick and mortar storefront or office necessary.
* As an established brand spends on advertising, developing operation methods, dealing with legal hassles of contracts, etc – Calamus Enterprises will assist you every step of the way.
* Calamus Enterprises also offers extensive training, so no prior experience is necessary, just a determination to succeed in your new career. . Calamus Enterprises has years of experience and proven success with their business models in different markets across the country.
* Calamus Enterprises eliminates the difficulty of finding your first customers. When you invest in buying an established business you get to bypass a lot of the work that goes into marketing and branding a new, unknown business.
* Neto profit per job close to 65 percent!
* You will get a high-traffic website, business listings with real reviews, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Owning this business allows you to be your own boss – flexible schedule, more autonomy over your career.
Again – it is important to recognize that a “flexible schedule” does not mean you can slack off and expect your business to grow.
Your success rate and profit margin are determined by You!
You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.